OpSec® Fuse - Technologically Sophisticated Security Foil for Durable Polycarbonate Cards and Passport Data Pages
Governments are increasingly choosing polycarbonate as their material of choice to deliver the most secure, durable, and climate-resistant identity documents. This high performance material demands an advanced authentication solution. Our partners have expressed their frustrations caused by products suffering from extended set-up times, poor transfer, and an inability to withstand harsh process conditions.
Fuse is designed to exceed the challenging performance demands of today’s existing manufacturing processes and still deliver bright, impactful designs that are intuitive to authenticate yet almost impossible to counterfeit. Manufactured in our ISO14298-compliant site, Fuse takes your ICAO compliant authentication solution to the next level and integrates easily within a durable polycarbonate card structure. Our high-performance DOVID (Diffractive Optically Variable Image Device) provides secure authentication with a wide range of first, second and third-level inspection feature to protect personal data, guard against criminal activity, and maintain trust.
OpSec Fuse is available in roll format where customers have the equipment to apply the feature to polycarbonate sheets and is obtainable pre-applied onto polycarbonate sheets for direct inclusion into the card lamination process.
- Exceeds all application and performance requirements
- Resistant to harsh process conditions
- Maintains image quality and brightness after lamination
- Delivers bright, impactful designs that are simple and intuitive to authenticate
- Technologically sophisticated and difficult to counterfeit
- Manufactured in our ISO14298 Government class approved facility